Version 1.8 Released June 23, 2008Posted by petervcook in Releases.
Hi, I’m petervcook, there were a couple of features I thought would make great additions to Scripturizer, so I contacted LO and asked if I could join the project to give the additions back to the WordPress community.
Scripturizer 1.8 was released today. The big new feature is rollover tooltips, your users can now see the ESV version of the verse just by rolling their mouse over the reference, no need to click. It also sports an easier installation process and streamlined admin interface.
Here is a full list of features:
- Added rollover tooltips
- ESV Show/Hide links can now be used even in the default translation links to another translation
- Show/Hide links changed from [+/-] to [show]
- Easier installation
- Streamlined code & smaller file size
- Redesigned Admin Panel to match WordPress 2.5
- CSS Code moved to an external file
- Added support for periods and endashes in the reference (ex. John 3.16–17)
This new version requires WordPress 2.1 in order to use all the features, while basic functionality will still work in WordPress 2.0.
Let us know what you think. Scripturizer is still the only Bible verse reference plug-in to support the NIV and the Message and many other translations.