What Is Scripturizer?
Scripturizer is a WordPress plugin. That means if you don’t use WordPress, Scripturizer won’t mean much to you.
What Does Scripturizer Do?
Simply put, Scripturizer automatically converts Bible references (such as Genesis 1:1) to hyperlinked Bible references (such as Genesis 1:1).
Scripturizer’s basic features include:
- No proprietary markup tags. So, you just install it and it works. You don’t have to use special tags (such as [bible]Genesis 1:1[/bible]) around Bible references.
- Multiple versions supported. To use a specific translation, simple post-fix the abbreviation for that translation to the reference, like this: Genesis 1:1 ESV; Genesis 1:1 NIV; etc.
- Support for Libronix links.
- Optional open Bible links in new windows/tabs.
- Automatically include the ESV text with a show/hide link next to references.
- Works for posts, pages, and comments.
How do I donate to this Project?
A few users have asked how to get involved with their time, or how to send a thank you donation.
If there is a bug fix or feature addition that you are able to add to the project, your efforts are appreciated. Simply post to the WordPress.org forum and we’ll try to incorporate it in the next release.
You may donate as a thank you and to encourage development via PayPal