Scripturizer is a low-key volunteer project. The developers all have full time jobs, ministries, families, etc. Also, remember that this is freeware software. Therefore, we will do our best to provide minimal support, but please keep your expetation levels at appropriate levels.
Steps to Follow Before Asking for Support
In order to save time on both ends please follow these simple steps before asking for help:
- Make sure you are using the latest stable version of Scripturizer. Check the download page for the latest version.
- Is it in the List of known bugs? If so, we are aware of the problem and are working on a solution.
- Deactivate any other plugins which filter the text of posts, pages, and comments. Then test Scripturizer again to see whether there is a conflict between plugins. (Remember to reload/refresh).
Make a Support Request
The official way to request support is in WordPress.org’s forum with the following information:
- What version of WordPress you are running? (Look at the very bottom of your admin console.)
- Who is your webhost?
- Include a brief, but detailed description of the problem you are experiencing. If you are receiving error messages, please copy and paste the error message text exactly as it appears.